Brückner TEC Talks
11 Dez 2020
First digital customer event was a great success
Last week Brückner Servtec held the first digital customer event as part of the new Brückner TEC Talks series. Within this format, Brückner Servtec and Brückner Maschinenbau will keep customers and partners up to date about innovative technologies, technical advancements and other interesting topics which boost the performance of your stretching line.
In the first event, digitalization was the main topic, and more precisely digital service. Brückner Servtec introduced and showcased the different functions of their new Brückner ONE digital service platform. The two experts Juergen Zinner and Daniel Mieze familiarized the participants with everyday service processes and discussed key benefits:
- Line documentation in a digital library
- Spare parts easily found and ordered
- Enhanced communication opportunities
- Creating a service request using smartphone and desktop
- Benefits of the new support tools on the platform
- Data protection and highest security standards
- Enhanced control over remote access
After the live session, participants and Brückner Servtec staff continued to discuss all technical and commercial questions in designated virtual meeting rooms. Brückner Servtec wants to thank all participants for their interest and fruitful discussions!
Stay tuned for more to come in 2021!