Students at Brückner Servtec
We are constantly looking for new ideas, bold approaches and innovative solutions. Consequently, we also work gladly with young and creative minds – like you – even if you haven’t graduated yet. Be it in an internship, as a working student or with your dissertation – we’d be very happy if you came to us.
Simply send us an application at any time. Further information can be found below.
What you can expect from us
- You can apply your knowledge profitably.
- Exciting and challenging tasks await you here.
- As the global market leader for film-stretching machines, we operate internationally, working with state-of-the-art technologies.
- You can make valuable contacts for your future career.
- As an employer, we offer very good conditions and a well-equipped campus with its own staff restaurant.
- Since we are part of the strong Brückner Group, many opportunities are open to you here.
On one of our internships, you’ll gain valuable experience for your chosen career path. Concrete insights and responsible tasks are the perfect complement to the theoretical skills gained from your degree course. We offer internship places in the disciplines of plastics engineering, automation technology, IT, software engineering, mechatronics, mechanical engineering, physics, process technology, chemistry, production technology and other engineering sciences.
Dissertations for Students
Here at the company, you can compose your bachelor, degree or master’s thesis. We are continuously suggesting different interesting topics in various areas for this purpose. However, you can also submit your own subject. We offer places in the disciplines of plastics engineering, automation technology, IT, software engineering, mechatronics, mechanical engineering, physics, process technology, chemistry, production technology and other engineering sciences.
As a working student, you can gain a vocational foothold and direct insights into the world of Brückner Servtec before you finish your course. Responsible tasks and the opportunity to directly intertwine theory and practice turn the work here into a valuable building block on your education pathway.
Applications for a placement as a working student or for your dissertation are possible at any time. If we have any such positions available, you’ll find them under Current jobs. Please send us your application with the following documents:
- Compelling cover letter, detailing your motivation and the desired period
- For dissertations: Description of your topic/project
- Curriculum vitae
- Matriculation certificate
- School reports
- If available: Internship certificates, etc.