Pupils at Brückner Servtec
Would you like a whiff of the world of the market leader in film-stretching machines? To gain an impression of everything that’s possible vocationally here? We’re happy to open our doors to you and show you the career paths you can follow here. We allocate work placements on request. Simply send us your application. See below to find out how.
What you can expect from us
- You’ll receive concrete insights into our training programme and everyday working life – to take a look and try it out.
- We work internationally with company locations and customers all over the world.
- You’ll learn about the versatility of our machines and systems.
- You’ll experience at first hand what it’s like to work here.
- You’ll learn about the various career opportunities.
- We have an extensive campus with its own staff restaurant.
Generally we offer one-week work placements in our apprenticeship trades. These are:
Our business is international. We upgrade, maintain and repair our machines worldwide and have to purchase many parts for them at home and abroad. This demands familiarity with international payment terms, loads of responsibility and organisational skills. In return, the professional field is exciting and rich in variety, with many opportunities for further development. The training covers:
- Preparation of costings for comparing prices
- Sourcing, packaging and shipping of goods
- Procuring delivery documents
Do you and your computer speak the same language? Are hardware and software problems exciting challenges for you? Then you were born to be an IT specialist (specialising in system integration). Our high-tech systems run complex programs, they are individually configured and must be easy to operate as well. The training covers:
- Worldwide user support in hardware and software problems
- Implementing complex IT solutions
Technical product design combines technology with creativity. Naturally you need good powers of spatial perception and openness to new ideas and developments. Technical product designers support our engineers in designing and developing system and machine components. The training covers:
- Documentation of virtual products with 2D/3D CAD systems
- Technical computation/simulation and evaluation of materials
- Presentation and visualisation of work results
Our commercial departments (Materials Management, Accounting, Controlling, Export, Logistics, Sales and Human Resources) are numerous – as are the opportunities for an industrial management assistant to find work here. And this naturally also involves working on international terrain. The training covers:
- Order initiation and order creation
- Goods receipt and shipment
- Invoice verification
- Project organisation, planning and implementation
We require the following for a successful application:
- A compelling cover letter, detailing your motivation, your chosen field and the dates for your work placement
- Your curriculum vitae
- Your last three school reports
- If available: Certifications for additional qualifications and internships