Machine Condition Monitoring (MCM)
Today’s modern production plants are no longer maintained according to a damage-based or time-based maintenance policy. The actual policy is based on knowledge of the critical parts' condition – following a predictive maintenance control.
State-of-the-art condition monitoring
- Improved line availability by continuous sensor based monitoring of important machine parts online and remote, i.e. main extrusion gearbox or TDO track system
- Preparation of predictive maintenance tasks on important parts to fit with the production schedule
- Fully implemented into the line's Integrated Process Control (IPC) system
- Highly sophisticated vibration frequency analysis
- Detection of wear marks at a very early stage